When adding new array items within a property, and setting the values to be unique - exporting the package results in all values being the same.
Steps to reproduce:
- Load up shuttle bus from the SimCity Scripts package
- Add 3 kPropEcoUnitResourceBins Array Items
- Set the 3 new Array Items (should be index 68, 69 & 70) to be 0x6441B681, 0xC86636F6 and 0x1A7B1747 respectively
- Add 3 kPropEcoUnitResourceBinCapacities Array Items
- Set the 3 new Array Items (should be index 68, 69 & 70) to 2147483647 (i.e. the same as most others)
- Export to package
- Close all packages, and re-open the new one you just exported
- You will see that the kPropEcoUnitResourceBins you added are all the same value
(Steps 4 and 5 are not required to reproduce issue, but will be required if you intend to modify the game properly)
Temporary Workaround: Use a Hex Editor like HxD to load up the exported package and correct the entries to set them to what you would like them to be.
Tip: The above mod will enable High Wealth Workers, Tourists and Shoppers to use shuttle busses.